Mandatory COVID-19 isolation will end from Friday 14 October.
However, Western Australians are still recommended to take steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect others.
People with COVID-19 are recommended to:
- Stay at home for at least five days until symptoms clear
- Avoid large gatherings and crowded indoor places
- Avoid visiting people at high risk of severe illness, living in aged or disability care facilities and avoid attending healthcare facilities, including GPs, physios and dentists for seven days
- Wear a mask indoors and on public transport
- Notify their employer and discuss when to return to work.
People should still register their positive RAT online